We measure success by the fact that youth can safely identify and name racial and sexist structural action. Together, we engage in dialogue and learn how to navigate, heal, and use tech skills to empower individuals and communities.
Philanthropic Partner Benefits
• Invest in racial, gender, and educational justice
• Provide youth culturally relevant STEM education
• Improve academic achievement among students furthest from educational justice
• Career exploration and increase technology skills
• Serve youth in South King County
• Bring GOKiC to a community near you